Thursday, January 22, 2009

Wearing: My new sunnies

Host unlimited photos at slide.com for FREE!

I've never seen myself as a sunnies kinda guy. Of course they are a necessity in Australia, but I've never really thought too much about them apart from that.

Until recently, I owned a pair of classic Ray Bans. They started getting a bit tired and I didn't know what to replace them with. But then I had an epiphany when browsing Kings Cross on a Saturday morning a few weeks back - I tried on my first pair of AMs at Haku. AM Eyewear is an Aussie label that is handcrafted from Italian materials, with a contemporary design that references classic 'Bans. All without trying too hard.

The even cooler thing is I went for the brown tint - so now my entire world looks like Armageddon. Awesome.

No comments:

Post a Comment